In some ways, I feel like 2020 was the year that I kind of upped my accessory and jewellery game. I used to have to remind myself to even put jewellery on, however this year I upped my game. I started discovering new brands, new pieces and styles to try and I was fall in love with jewellery. But one of the main new pieces that came into my collection, around May time, and have firmly stayed there is ear cuffs. But I had never even heard of them before this, however, I wear them on the daily now. I have always wanted a cartilage piercing but I’ve never had this done, and ear cuffs sort of solve that problem.
Because of my new found love for ear cuffs this year I wanted to link some ear cuffs that I love the look of, because if like me you want to brand out and be more experimental with jewellery, but don’t want to permanency of a piercing these are the ONE. Some links below are affiliate links and are marked *.
1. Aurate Bold Gold Ear Cuff – £31. This is such a gorgeous and simple ear cuff to start off with if you have never worn one before. It is subtle yet adds that little something to your ear stack. Sometimes I think simplicity is the best, and this fits into that category perfectly.
2. Astrid & Miyu Mystic Star Gold Ear Cuff – £39*. I am simply obsessed with this ear cuff. If pretty, feminine and festive ear cuffs are on your list or are up your street then this is a great option as its super feminine. I just think its gorgeous!
3. Missoma Gold Claw Lucuna Ear Cuff – £49*. I think this ear cuff provides a really sharp look. Something a bit edge and not to feminine if you are looking for something a bit more sleek.
4. Galleria Armadoro Gala Opla Gold Vermeil Ear Cuff – €42. I have my eye on this one because the gorgeous little opal details will go perfectly with a ring I have my eye on too!
5. ASOS DESIGN Ear Cuff In Crystal Drop Design in Gold Tone – £5*. This is definitely one of the more affordable options of the lot, but it doesn’t lack on the glitz and glam and for that reason I just had to include it.
6. E&E Jewellery Plain Line Ear Cuff – £13. E&E currently have an offer on ear cuffs for 2 for £20. But I loved this as it was so different to anything else I had seen. A minimal statement piece that would be perfect for casual, or formal wear.
7. E&E Rose Ear Cuff – £12. I think this is really elegant and the floral touches would make a lovely little Christmas present for someone.
8. & Other Stories Olive Branch Ear Cuff – £17*. & other stories is a place that I adore and I think this is a really elegant formal wear ear cuff, and its slightly larger than your typical one.
9. Oliver Bonas Sierra Octagonal Gem Detail gold Plated Ear Cuff – £22*. I love the tiny little details to this ear cuff, I think its so subtle yet, if you want a little bit of glitz its there.
10. Lisa Angel Sterling Silver Wing Ear Cuff – £12. I think this ear cuff is just so heavenly (get it?) and because it is sterling silver it is a great option for those with more sensitive skin.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.