Who isn’t wearing autumn jumpers right now? They are literally a staple and every year I look forward to upgrading and treating myself to a new one. And its not too late to get your hands on some either. This is a key time in fashion to be styling some jumpers, layering them up with some turtle neck tops and picking ones to style with your go to coats. We will be wearing jumpers for the next four months at least why the weather is colder, so making some good investments choices is a wise idea.
I tried to keep the jumpers in this post neutral. Because when it comes to jumpers I feel it is best to buy ones that you could style again and again and again. Also very much personal preference however ASOS have some gorgeous bold statement jumpers this season. The beauty about jumpers is that it they can be worn year after year, especially neutral jumpers, because they will never go out of style. I absolutely adore all of these selections so let me know in the comments which is your go to.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. Pretty Lavish Millie Roll Neck Jumper – £48.00*. Grey jumpers are absolutely perfect for styling with black jeans or leather look leggings. They are easy to wear at home, or dress up with some heels for a smart casual look. Pretty Lavish are so on ball with their knitwear this season too.
2. H&M Knitted Jumper – £34.99*. This is the cutest jumper on H&M’s website with the ruffle detailing. It feels very Parisienne and matched with some white jeans and white trainers this would be autumn ready.
3. H&M Fine Knit Wool Blend Jumper – £39.99*. Because this is a wool blend jumper, you have that slice of luxury in a jumper but at a lower price point. I love dark grey jumpers as I feel they match so well with trend coats to go into winter with.
4. COLLUSION Slouchy V Neck Jumper – £25.00*. I love COLLUSION as they are an androgynous brand. Meaning this jumper is super versatile. You can wear it as a jumper with jeans for that oversized look. Or your could wear it as a jumper dress.
5. ASOS DESIGN Oversized Jumper With V Neck in Camel – £32.00*. I am really tempted to buy this jumper. I love a V-Neck for a WFH look and they look super chic with black skinny jeans and some loafers. Can you tell… I NEED!
6. Mango Ruched Detail Sweater – £35.99*. Mango are pulling out all the stops, but I wanted to include this because I loved how the front detailing made it rough up. I imagine it would be lighter weighted as well so easy to layer underneath coats.
7. Zara Neck Knit Sweater – £29.99. Zara are the knitwear giants and I could spend so much money there. Imagine wrapping up warm in this, in front of the fire, slippers on and a hot chocolate in hand. Or a glass of wine… PERFECT.
8. Zara Cashmere Sweater – £119.00. One for the high end lovers, this cashmere jumper from Zara is an investment item. But I think this jumper is perfect for everyone. All shapes and sizes you name it.
9. 4th & Reckless Ella Back Detail Jumper Khaki – £32.00. This jumper is so different than the others. I adore the cut out section at the back of the jumper as I think it is just a bit more rock, and has that edge. Okay, maybe not the warmest, but I guarantee you won’t have one like it already.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.