I could simply link all of the trench coats above because I feel they speak for themselves however lets talk about these beauties. Trench coats are a staple autumn coat and in my opinion the ultimate transition coat. I recently bought one of these trench coats and it gave me major inspo for this post (and major inspo to buy more).
A trench coat is such a timeless piece for your wardrobe. Year after year, it will be able to go with any outfit. And trench coats suit anyone, of any age and any size. Typically they come in neutral shades, and I have gone for this in this post as those are the styles I adore the most. I have also invested in one recently because I found all my coats are thick and heavy winter coats. When the weather is now starting to get cooler, but not cold enough for a puffer coat, I am left wondering what on earth to wear. But a trench coat is easy to wear with anything and for that type of weather. Or for the colder weather with layers underneath. Can you see why they are essential?
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. H&M Trenchcoat – £34.99*. This is a more of a short line trench coat for all of you petite girls out there who would be pretty swamped in maxi trench coats. It has detail with the double sided buttons and is very business-esque I love it.
2. Zara Trenchcoat with Pleated Back – £89.99. I am obsessed with this trench. It is slightly oversized and less structured however on the back of the coat is the major piece. The back is like the party. It is pleated and chic and I love the off white colour too.
3. Mango Classic Belted Trench – £89.99*. This forest green trench from Mango would look perfect on the brunettes of the world. I love the hint of gold on the buttons and this trench with some coated black leggings and biker boots would just look so perfect.
4. Boohoo Wool Look Belted Trench Coat – £31.50 (30% off)*. I know some people don’t like the structured feel of the trench’s so this is perfect. It is a wool look and feel trench coat so is extra cosy and warm for the autumn time.
5. Missguided Plus Size Camel Side Split Midaxi Coat – £50.00*. For all my midsize girls I wanted to put in this side split trench from missguided. In actual fact, trench coats are perfect for plus size as they are so versatile and there are so many different options. I love the side split in this one because it gives it that glam and sexy feeling.
6. ASOS DESIGN Trench Coat with Detachable Leather Look Hood in Stone – £75.00*. I very nearly bought this one when looking at buying a trench coat. I love anything faux leather style and I love the added detail of the detachable leather look hood. That means you get the trench and the hood and can tailor it to whatever look you’re going for.
7. Urbancode Teagan PU Leather Trench Coat in Khaki – £295.00*. I found this coat and I loved it. For all of those who want to invest in a coat, and go a little bit more luxury this coat is stunning. It is so different to a classic trench, yet so stylish. Ughhhh, I AM OBSESSED.
8. ASOS DESIGN Extreme Sleeve Trench Coat in Stone – £70.00*. Another ASOS Design one… yes. I have been including more of their items in my blogs recently as ASOS design have really upped their game and quality. Bell sleeves are one of the best statement pieces so this combines that and the trench look.
9. ASOS DESIGN Longline Trench Coat in Stone – £58.00*. Now this is the trench coat that I have recently bought. I am able to style it in so many different ways. It will turn any casual outfit into a chic one and it will go with everything.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.