Happy friday everyone. Just that word. Friday. You know what that means… another Browse The Stores post. This is a series that I have kept up for the whole of lockdown and therefore is the longest series I have done on my blog. I am very impressed with myself knowing my lack of commitment to previous series haha! But this week we are going through my current wishlist.
As the weather is starting to get a bit colder, and a bit more miserable and windy and cold, the transition pieces are coming into the stores. Now this isn’t a post about transition clothing (you can see last weeks one for that here) but naturally there will be a few transition pieces. I feel that autumn fashion is truly THE ONE. So now seeing autumn pieces in store makes me super happy. My style has really adapted and changed in comparison to this time last year so I feel like an autumn wardrobe update will happen this year.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. H&M Double Breasted Trench Coat – £59.99*. I will pre-warn you now that trench coats will be the go to coat this autumn. It was predicted a last that it would and they have started slipping into stores. Specifically double breasted trench coats. So keep your eye out.
2. H&M Rib-Knit Slip Over – £17.99*. Another piece that Instagram will most certainly make me buy. I am obsessed with this knit and you can easily layer it for autumn looks or wear on its own for transition looks. It is so vintage and so gorgeous.
3. Pretty Lavish Peony Maxi Cardigan – £52.00*. Pretty Lavish is a brand I admire so much but have never actually bought anything from. I am desperate to try them and when this gorgeous cardigan comes back in stock in the size I want then I will be buying it.
4. Missguided Cream Popcorn Knit Wide Leg Trousers – £19.60 down from £28.00*. I picked these and put them on my wishlist because they just look so comfy. I have been doing a hell of a lot of working from home and sometimes I just want something comfy. This puts chic and comfy together.
5. InTheStyle Lorna Luxe Off White Milos Linen Look Bell Sleeve Shirt – £30.00*. Lorna’s collections are just the dream. There are so many pieces I wish I could have to go on the holiday I am not actually going on. But we can all dream right? I love this linen look top and you can buy matching shorts to make the look.
6. Zara Ribbed Sweater – £25.99. Another Instagram lust over. I have been seeing the beige ribbed short sleeve sweaters everywhere and they are a major crush of mine right now. MAJOR CRUSH.
7. H&M Knee High Boots – £49.99*. Aren’t these just stunning?? STUNNING. I have never had a pair of boots like this before but this is the year to take the plunge. These would look amazing with some balloon jeans and that H&M knitted vest above.
8. H&M Denim Shacket – £34.99*. I first saw denim shackets on Lauren Grace Lifestyles instagram back at the very beginning of lockdown. She pulled off the double denim look so well, and the denim vibes are very much inspiring a lot of H&M’s ranges right now.
9. The Nuevo Edit Structured Jumper – £45.00. I have been really enjoying finding smaller independent boutique brands on Instagram. I have been obsessed with The Nuevo Edit and this jumper is just a beauty. But I could order everything on their site.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.