When I did a poll last week about what Browse The Stores people wanted to see, I put down the options of basics or sweatshirts. And to be honest, even though basics seemed more popular there wasn’t a lot in it with sweatshirts. And I have recently purchased a sweatshirt from Missguided and felt very inspired to do a Browse The Stores specifically for sweatshirts. I can see that sweatshirts are going to become more of a big thing in my wardrobe for the foreseeable future, whether we are in lockdown or not.
I think the best thing about sweatshirts is that they are just so practical. Whether you are working from home, going for a coffee date, or just to the shops, they are very easy to style and layer up. Whether thats with some jewellery or putting a white t-shirt underneath. But most importantly they are just so damn practical.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. Missguided Grey Michigan Graphic Oversized Sweatshirt – £25 down to £17.50*. So this is the main inspo jumper for this post. I bought this sweatshirt a month or so ago in a slightly darker grey and I loved it. It was the first Missguided sweatshirt I have tried and it was so comfortable. They are super soft inside and even my boyfriend said he wanted to pinch it. Like I said, mine is a darker grey with the orange print but this is just as good.
2. Missguided Slogan Washed Sweatshirt – £25 down to £20*. Again, I had to through another Missguided sweatshirt in the mix because I think quality wise they are one of my favourites. They do this sweatshirt in a washed style in a range of different colours so if you don’t like the grey they will be bound to have a colour you like.
3. ASOS DESIGN sweat with ACDC print in charcoal – £28*. I think the beauty of graphic sweatshirts is that they just add that little extra vibe to an outfit even if you are just wearing a pair of jeans. I would love to style this with a white t-shirt underneath and a pair of bleached wash blue jeans and converse.
4. Reebok boyfriend fit sweatshirt with central logo in green exclusive to ASOS – £44.95*. I love a good boyfriend sweatshirt because I do love the whole pinch your boyfriend’s clothes. But my boyfriend lives 2 hours away from me so I can’t exactly do that. This is purposefully made to look that style and I am all for it.
5. Mango Basic Cotton Sweater – £15.99 on sale*. Now I thought I would include some slightly more upmarket looking sweatshirts – not that the others aren’t that. But these are a little bit more chic and formal I suppose and you could easily wear them to work.
6. Zara Reversible Sweatshirt – £9.99 on sale. There is something about this sweatshirt that I love. The reversible style of it makes it look a little bit grunge chic and the fact its neutral means it is so easy to through over the top of everything. And its only £9.99. I know some people often think as Zara as expensive but they also do some really cheap stuff too.
7. Boohoo California Slogan Oversized Sweatshirt – £12* on sale. This is is a bit similar to the Missguided style however I loved the red against the beige. And there are leggings and tracksuit bottoms that you can get to match too.
8. Banana Republic Plush Jersey Boxy Sweatshirt – £39.50*. Now technically this isn’t a sweatshirt, more of a jumper however I could almost feel how soft it was just by looking at it. I also wanted to through it in because it has a v shaped neckline, which is different to the usual round neckline that sweatshirts tend to have.
9. NickCourt Women’s Tennis Hoodie – £59.95*. I know some people also prefer hoodies so don’t worry this has got you covered. I love this Nike one because the little embellished logo is different to the normal Nike hoodies. And I think it just looks quite high-end and really good quality.
10. Topshop Cream Nirvana Sweatshirt By And Finally – £24.50 on sale*. Now I can just picture this sweatshirt with some gold jewellery, and messy low bun, some black straight legged jeans and some chunky trainers. Just such minimalistic yet trendy vibes. ADORE.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.