So right now the summer sales are ON. And let me tell you pieces are going FAST. With the shops opening up this week, stock from the spring/summer season is being picked up every second. There are some absolutely amazing prices out there on pieces that will last you the rest of the summer, if not longer. I have only scraped the surface with some of the items I will be talking through however now it is the weekend it is the time to take some time out and have a browse.
If you don’t feel confident enough yet to take the plunge and physically go to the shops them this is your guide. And to be honest, I always prefer shopping sales online than in store. I often feel that you can miss out on stuff as not every store will have the items on sale online. When they are gone they are gone!
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. Topshop Black And White Embroidered Chuck On Dress – £55 down to £44*. The reason why I picked this Topshop dress as apposed to a lot of the classic floral prints they do because I haven’t seen a dress like it. I feel like its very Zara like, and the print isn’t too in your face. The open back with the string detailing is just gorgeous.
2. Zara Embroidered Playsuit – £49.99 to £29.99. Now Zara sales are the ultimate sales in my opinion because you know that Zara piece you have been dreaming about and have seen on Instagram? Its now half price? However Zara sales are rapid so if you want to get something jump on it fast. This playsuit is just gorgeous and its down £20 so a right bargain.
3. Zara Knit Sweater With Puff Sleeves – £25.99 to £9.99. Yes you read that right £9.99!! This jumper is just so chic and timeless so you could buy it now and keep it for autumn time. The detailing on the sleeves is just so elegant!
4. Bershka High Waist Mom Jeans – £19.99 down to £12.99. Now I pay nearly £50 for jeans, and I know that I need to start looking for jeans which are more affordable. And if this isn’t affordable for a pair of jeans I don’t know what is?
5. Mango Ruched Sleeve Floral Dress – £79.99 down to £39.99.* Now this dress is utterly stunning! You could wear it for a nice afternoon in the garden, for a wedding, a day trip or a cream tea you name it. But I don’t think I have a dress in my wardrobe this pretty and its 50% off!
6. Mango Flowy Cargo Trousers £59.99 down to £25.99*. Now Mango are also absolutely crushing this summer sale. These trousers look so comfy, the colour is gorgeous, and they are nearly 60% off which is INSANE!
7. ASOS DESIGN Ruffle Sun Top in Dobby Cotton in Ivory – £22.00 down to £8.80*. Another absolute bargain as this top is 60% off. It is the perfect casual summer top, but it would also be really easy to dress up with a pair of black skinny jeans and heels!
8. H&M Double Breasted Jacket – £24.99 down to £12.00*. Okay so its ironic that after I go and buy some suits and blazers a sale happens. But if you are like me and are on the shop for blazers then H&M have some bargains. Like this one which will be an absolute wardrobe staple.
9. H&M Flounce-trimmed Tunic – £39.99 down to £12.00*. I honestly couldn’t get my head around this dress. This dress is such a pretty boho dress and I think matching it with a pair of gladiator sandals or black chunky sandals would be absolutely gorgeous.
10. H&M Denim Boiler Suit – £34.99 down to £15.00*. Now I think I have linked this boiler suit before, but for an item that will be easy to wear all year around, and only for £15 its a must buy to be honest!
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.