I for one, love a bit of summer shopping or even just having a browse online. I always love browsing through the more expensive sections and dreaming over the gorgeous pieces despite me knowing there is no way on god’s earth I will be able to afford them. And I think a lot of people feel the same. Sometimes the best way to chill is to just grab a glass of wine and do some online shopping. But as requested, I wanted to share this weeks Browse The Stores based off of more affordable summer clothing. All of the brands mentioned have prices which range between £5 and £30 which is pretty good in my books.
You could spend hours searching over these sites to find what you deem is affordable summer items. Everyone is different, you might like shorts and a plain tee, whilst the person next to you is a floral dress type go girl (I like to think I am a mix of both). So I thought I would include a range, and let you see some of the brands that have some good affordable summer bits.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. New Look Puff Sleeve Belted Midi Dress In Orange Floral Print on ASOS – £17.99*. This dress is actually a dupe for the Topshop dress I put on my stories this week. That Topshop dress was from last season so is no longer in stores, however I saw this and I was shocked at how much of a good dupe it was and how cheap it was in comparison to the toyshop one.
2. Bershka Strappy Bodysuit With An Open Back – £12.99. There is something about Berksha that does basics really well. This bodysuit gives me all the mamma Mia vibes and I could just imagine going on holiday and wearing it with some linen trousers and feel PERFECT. Do you get me??
3. Boohoo Shirred Neck & Cuff Smock Dress – £16.50 (25% off)*. I think one summer wardrobe staple is a cute white dress. Whether you like lace styles, woven styles or something floaty like this the world is your oyster. Or should I stay stores? I chose this as I thought it would be an easy dress to dress down with some brown mules, or dress up with some high heeled wedges.
4. New Look Black Floral Belted Midi Dress – £17.99*. As seen on Instagram, this black midi dress is the perfect casual summer dress. It would suit any shape or size, and its back and white so will match any shoe or jacket.
5. Pretty Little Thing Blue Floral Printed Bandeau – £5.50* . I am actually pretty obsessed with this print right now. I think its the perfect blue floral which can match some denim blue shorts and white converse. And good for those hotter days!
6. H&M Cotton Paper Bag Shorts – £9.99*. If there is one store out of all of these I would recommend for affordable summer pieces which are still high quality its H&M. I mean these denim paper bag shorts are only £9.99! They are perfect to style with strappy tops to created that waistline definition, and they come in a range of different colours!
7. Mano Short Ruffled Dress – £17.99*. Another staple is a LBD. What is a summer wardrobe without one lets be honest. This affordable summer staple has that little detail on the sleeves and hem line and I just think its minimalism at its finest.
8. H&M A-Line Dress – £9.99*. I mean H&M have done it again. Under £10 and bloody gorgeous this a-line linen dress is light for the beach, and can be layered with a denim jacket or cardigan. I think it is so pretty, and just so simple!
9. Monki Ruffle Hem Cotton Shorts – £20.00*. Another blue floral print, this time a little bit more dainty. These Monki shorts have just come back in and are really sort after because they are just so cute! They can be matched with the matching top to create the perfect summer coord.
10. Nasty Gal Grow ‘Em a Goodtime Floral Mini Dress – £19.00*. The last but by no means the least is this perfect floral dress from Nasty Gal. This is perfect for a summer wedding or birthday (obviously if that happens this year). But also Nasty Gal have 50% off literally everything so snap this up while you can!
You can always have a scroll over on my INSTAGRAM. Or if you wanna tweet me then find me at @EMILYCBEAUTY!
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.
I thought that I was the only person who did that, searching from high to low..dreaming of the future lol!
My fav is the New Look floral dress #4. The price is nice as well.
Yeah its a really good price!
LOVING all these items !
thanks for sharing shy -https://www.shyyshianne.com/
Thank you Shianne!
I love the simplicity of the midi dress from New Look, I could easily wear that all summer! Great picks x
Anika | chaptersofmay.com
Yes me too Anika!
There are some beautiful clothing items on this list. I am a sucker for high waisted shorts in summer, so will have to check those out on your list!
I must admit though, I will be buying less summer clothes this year as we have postponed our holiday until next year. Might be a good chance to grab a bargain now though!
Thanks for sharing!
I love a good pair of high waisted shorts too! And yes I agree! If I were going away I would have bought more summer clothes. However I did do a big summer H&M haul the other week as I had no clothes for the warmer days!
These summer pieces are so pretty and inspiring. Perfect to get some new looks 🙂 http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2020/06/how-to-wear-vinyl-pants-like-fashion.html
I might have to get some of them myself!
I looooove that Boohoo shirred neck & cuff smock dress! It’s so pretty.
Marilyn | http://www.marilynnassar.wordpress.com
I know! Its gorgeous!
So many dreamy summer pieces! I love this season.
PS just read your BLM post and it’s so beautifully written! Well done and I agree!
Le Stylo Rouge
Thank you so much Ashley!