I feel like its a form of therapy for me to hope on the ASOS app and have a scroll. Not to even buy anything sometimes, just to admire all the new bits they have in. I love saving pieces that I might want to buy and then if I feel like I want to treat myself I might get one or two of the pieces. Today, I have finished second year at uni (virtually). Not only does that feel a bit strange and anti-climatic as the last part of the year was online but it also feels a bit like ‘right what do you do now?’. I know what I will jump on ASOS haha!
So in light of me finishing uni and almost certainly choosing a few bits from ASOS to buy, I wanted to share some bits on my wishlist. I have an abundance of items on there but these are the ones I am drifting towards.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. Stradvarius padded flat sandal in brown – £19.99*. I have seen these padded and woven style sandals and mules ALL OVER INSTAGRAM. Seriously everywhere I look they are there. I have been seeing peoples flats and sandals collections recently and feel ashamed I only have one white pair and some pool sliders in mine. Hence why these are on the list.
2. ASOS Design lounge premium knitted jumper & wide leg trouser – £65.00*. I am still not over loungewear and if I am being honest it is still all I am wearing. So this gorgeous white set is high on my list as it just looks so comfortable.
3. Les Girls Les Boys ultimate comfort high waist knickers in grey – £25.00*. If you haven’t seen this brand before then have you been living under a rock? They are one of the most sort after lingerie and loungewear brands right now and I really want to treat myself to the grey lingerie set.
4. ASOS DESIGN tiered mini sundress with frill lace inserts in ditsy floral print – £30.00*. I have been obsessing over summer dresses with pretty little ditsy prints on them. This is so pretty. Easy to wear in the warm summer and it looks like a pretty timeless print so can be worn summer after summer.
5. Topshop shirred long sleeve mini dress in sage green – £35.00*. Puff sleeves are becoming one of the biggest trends of 2019/20 with tops and dresses with them becoming super popular. This dress combines my love for them and the colour sage green so its perfect.
6. Warehouse jumper with crew neck in light grey – £25.60 down from £32.00*. In reality I probably don’t need another grey jumper, but is there a chance I will get one? Yes. This looks like such a soft and comfortable jumper. Plus its in the sale so its even better.
7. ASOS DESIGN wrap knitted jumper – £26.00*. I have one wrapped jumper from Zara and I love the style. So when I saw this I know that I would sit so well in my wardrobe. The balloon sleeves just add that little extra glam to it too.
8. Monki Maj-Lis swimsuit in black – £21.00*. I think a black swimsuit is pretty essential in everyones collection. I have one but its about 6 years old now and probably over stretched in the places you don’t want it to be. Also I love the texture of this Monki one!
9. ASOS DESIGN Floodlight sporty sandals in black – £16.00*. These not only look super comfortable but they would little go with everything in my summer wardrobe. The chunky sole is also very popular in shoes this summer.
10. ASOS DESIGN cotton shirred co-ord in white – £36.00*. This is one of the cutest coords for this summer. Not only will the white make you super tanned. But it is also one of those coords you can wear casually to the beach, or dress up a bit too!
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.