A few weeks ago I spoke a little bit about my wardrobe clear out and since then I have realised that I have got very minimal pieces when it comes to summer clothing. I have always preferred dressing for the winter than I have the summer because the whole idea of layering is just so much more appealing. And I have always found that summer clothes are the ones which I buy and then only wear once or that summer. So this is where the H&M haul comes into play.
If you follow me on Instagram (@emilyclareskinner – hit me up) then you might have seen my IGTV talking about all the pieces I bought. For those of you who haven’t seen it, I thought I would include it on the blog as this weeks Browse The Store. I haven’t done this in a couple of weeks as last Friday it was Bank Holiday and I got the Pimms out instead… lockdown hangovers are not the one. Anyway, I really like the pieces that I picked up so I thought I would share them with you. They are all really affordable too!
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. H&M Linen Jersey Top in Sage Green – £12.99*. I have a lot of white and black plain tops but one colour I LOVE is sage green.. I mean you can probably tell from this haul. Another thing you will see throughout this haul is a lot of linen. So considering this easy to style t-shirt is both together I HAD to buy it.
2. H&M Ribbed Body in Beige – £8.99*. I wanted to get a lot of basics and staples in this haul. Items that I could wear with anything and I think basic ribbed bodysuits fit this criteria perfectly. I got it in being as I don’t have any beige colour tops.
3. H&M Ribbed Tank Top in Dark Khaki – £8.99* . Again another item following the green theme, this ribbed cami is the perfect colour for my olive skin tone. It is also quite thick material so feels like such better quality than tank tops you can buy elsewhere.
4. H&M Jersey Tube Top in Black – £2.99*. I did have one of these from Topshop and it seemed to go missing so I decided to get another for summer because they are so nice to wear with shorts or trousers when the weather is hot… now I am just praying for hot weather.
5. H&M Linen Blend Black Blouse – £19.99*. Now this is very different for me, and I have never really tried anything like this before, however I liked the bagginess of it and how I could throw it over a bikini or something. I adore it so much and I think you could wear it any time of year.
6. H&M Long Linen-Blend Shirt in Light Sage Green – £24.99*. Again this is very versatile. You could wear it all times of the year, and I would love to style this with the tube top and a pair of black linen trousers in the summer. The colour again… dreamy!
7. H&M Knitted Vest Top in Sage Green – £9.99*. I told you… SAGE GREEN! For the price this is a really nice little top and so different to your normal vest top. I think it is really simple and easy to style throughout the summer.
8. H&M Wide Leg Linen Trousers – £12.99*. Unfortunately the light beige linen I got these in for now is sold out. However I am very tempted myself to get the black because they are really light weight and comfortable for sitting around in or going out.
You can always have a scroll over on my INSTAGRAM. Or if you wanna tweet me then find me at @EMILYCBEAUTY!
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.
this was a nice post! 😊
Love it all!