Something that I have become to start valuing more, and becoming more obsessed with is nightwear. Growing up I only really stuck to a few basic pairs for winter and summer. But now I feel like I have a bit of a growing collection. I already have a mixture of silk, cotton and my good ol’ gin and tonic pyjamas which my friend Lauren gave me (they are just me summed up in pyjamas). And now that we seem to be spending more time in them because of lockdown I feel like the shops are really smashing it when it comes to nightwear.
I love a good mixture of comfy pyjamas and then some nicer ones too. You know, sometimes when you just want to chill and watch a bit of Netflix its nice to be all wrapped up in something cosy and fluffy. But then there are also occasions where we might want something a little nicer and not completely worn to death. You know what I mean? So hopefully I have included something that covers a mixture of both and a mixture of different price ranges too.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. ASOS DESIGN mix & match satin bright floral trouser – £16.00*. I absolutely fell in love with the print of this ASOS pyjama set. If you have never bought pyjamas from ASOS before then I do recommend it because they do a mix and match deal where you can get the same trousers in short, or the same top as a cami etc… so its really versatile.
2. Warehouse floral print pyjama set in pink – £34.00*. I wash really surprised by these warehouse pyjamas as I never thought of looking at warehouse for nightwear. But I think the floral design with the red and pink is gorgeous and they are perfect for summer.
3. ASOS DESIGN mix & match saturbae check shirt & short set – £28.00*. I think this set is really cute, and its almost a little more oversized than other styles that I have looked at before. The print is also a bit more androgynous than the common floral print too.
4. H&M Jacquard-weave dressing gown – £39.99*. I didn’t think it could be a nightwear edit without a dressing gown thrown into it. I wanted to pick something different to the common white dressing gown. And I thought this print from H&M was gorgeous.
5. New Look Off White Tropical Animal Print Pyjama Short Set – £17.99*. Again another gorgeous top and short set, with a very Parisian style print but this set is slightly cheaper than the others here. But this is the last chance to buy it so if you love it go for it!
6. Topshop Sage Tiger Print Satin Pyjama Set – £32.00*. When I saw these on the Topshop site I fell involve almost instantly! I think the print is so unique, and the colour is gorgeous too. So so stunning and in my shopping bag for sure!
7. COS STRIPED PYJAMA SHIRT WITH POCKET – £35*. There is just something about the whole aesthetic of Cos products which I adore and this pyjama top fits right in. I like the classic pyjama shirt look and with the blue stripes is just so gorgeous and minimalistic.
8. THE WHITE COMPANY Long-sleeved relaxed-fit cotton pyjamas – £80.00*. Okay so maybe not a pair for the nights where you do your fake tan, but I think these pyjamas are just effortlessly gorgeous. I love a good pair of white pyjamas, especially for the summer months. And even though these are longer sleeved they would be light enough for the hotter nights.
9. Arket Lightweight Linen Shirt – £55*. I mean I just had to throw some more linen back into the equation because I am really not over it yet. This is dreamy dreamy dreamy and I can only imagine taking these on holiday and wearing them when we are out of lockdown. I also think you could get away with wearing them out too.
10. Topshop Khaki Boxy Satin Pyjama Set – £29.00*. And last but by no means the least is a classic pair of black pyjamas with white detailing on the edge. I have a pair like this, and I think its essential to have one because they are so damn chic!
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.