I have discovered something this week. Whenever I look at clothes I like on other influencers or bloggers, I have actually been drifting towards linen pieces. As soon as I mentioned the word ‘linen’ to my mum she cringed as she finds it an absolute nightmare to wash. However I have realised that subconsciously I have been drawn to it. Especially for summer, because its a light fabric that can easily be worn in any situation. I have actually ordered myself some linen pieces this week. I won’t include them here as I want to do a separate haul of them. But here are some more pieces that I am sure you will find me drooling over.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. H&M Lemon Print Linen Blend Dress – £24.99*. I thought this dress just screamed summer to me. I think its a very easy dress for a wide age range, and the yellow just adds a pop of colour within the linen style dress. Utterly gorgeous and I very much want it NOW.
2. Topshop Tan Linen Blend Paperbag Shorts – £29.99*. I think linen shorts are a really good summer wardrobe essential. They are lighter than denim shorts and are also quite breathable. They are also so easy to style. I liked this tan pair from Topshop because they are rich in colour and different from the normal neutral.
3. H&M Black Linen Vest Top – £9.99*. This is another staple summer item. H&M do a variety of different coloured linen vest tops. My personal pick would be black just because it will go with pretty much everything. It is also really affordable so what’s not to love.
4. Zara Printed Dress – £29.99. Another linen dress slipping into this selection is this Zara floral midi dress. I think it is utterly adorable, and easy to wear with a pair of white trainers, or with some nice heels. The straight neck is also really flattering with this style of dress.
5. H&M Linen Blend Shorts – £19.99*. Edging on the more formal attire side, these H&M linen shorts have a high waist, belt loops and diagonal pockets which give them a slightly more high end look to them which I love!
6. Arket Cotton Linen Trousers – £69.99*. I think some of my favourite linen pieces have to be a pair of linen trousers. They are just so practical to through on when you are in the garden, around the house or just to chill in. And they aren’t heavy so are perfect now we coming into the warmer weather.
7. River Island Cream Belted Linen Shorts – £12 down from £28*. Not only are these beauties are on sale (bonus) but they are also a again a different style of linen shorts. These have a belt with them, so if you prefer something more secure or structure then this is a good option.
8. & Other Stories Square Neck Linen Romper – £65*. This is one of the cutest jumpsuits I think I have seen in a while. It is a romper with a defined waistline and it has adjustable straps so that it can fit us all well. I also think it is just a holiday essential.
9. Urban Outfitters Grey Long-Sleeve Linen Utility Shirt – £49*. I have just ordered myself a linen shirt, but I wanted to share this because even though you might just look at it and think… its a shirt. It’s actually really versatile for this time of year. You can wear it with some leggings and a bandeau top, you can wear it over a bikini, or tucked into some shorts.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.