And just like that we are raising our gin or wine glasses at the fact its Friday. And its be honest, now lockdown has been extended again, we could all do with a bev or more. So whilst you are chilling with your Pino, Gordons gin, cup of tea or whatever tickles your fancy this Friday, I have one again been having a look through the stores. I like this little series because even though I am torturing myself at all the pieces I want to buy I think its a bit of retail therapy. We all like a good scroll through right? But this week we are covering the absolute staple of jeans.
I know most of us have a go to jeans store. For me, it would have to be Topshop as I find the jeans fit me really well. I have never really ventured outside of there for jeans. However because of that I have always wondered if I am missing out on the perfect jean. Anyway, I have actually written a blog post about how to find your perfect jean which you can find here. So if you have then figured out what type of jean you want you can find some recommendations below. These jeans come in all different styles and colours and hopefully there is a little something in there for you.
I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. Arket Off White Straight Jeans* – £59. I know for a fact that for this summer I will need a new pair of white jeans as my original pair won’t fit. And come on? Its not summer without a white pair of jeans in the wardrobe, right? I love the fact that the stitching on these is brown too. It adds a bit of a subtle contract
2. Arket Black WIDE Cropped Jeans* – £59. For me there is something really quite dreamy about market jeans, especially these. I think these would especially suit petite frames and the wide leg is so on trend.
3. Topshop Mid Blue Ovoid Tapered Jeans* – £25 down from £49. Well not only are these an absolute BARGAIN. These jeans have a really lovely oval shape to them which are similar to the style of jeans known as balloon jeans – just a bit more subtle.
4. Topshop Yellow Editor Straight Jeans* – £44 down from £49. I am a big fan of Topshop straight jeans, and they are probably my most worn pair of jeans in my wardrobe. I just had to put these yellow lemon coloured jeans in because they are so different yet perfect for summer and spring!
5. H&M Wide Leg Cropped Jeans* – £17.99. I think H&M are up there with some of the most affordable jean retailers. These are a good alternative to the market pair if you are on a budget. They also have a raw cut hem which is a little detail I often like on a pair of jeans.
6. Hollister Washed Mom Jeans* – £42.00. One thing I like to have is a pair of black jeans and then a pair of washed black jeans. I think more causal occasions often suit the washed look a bit more. I think these fit the description perfectly!
7. COS STRAIGHT ORGANIC COTTON TURN-UP JEANS* – £69. Cos not only is one of the dreamiest brands at the moment but they do some more unique style jeans. I love the turn up detail on the legs and I personally don’t have a jean like it.
8. Zara Hi-Rise Roll Up Balloon Jeans – £29.99. I am always really surprised at how affordable Zara Jeans tend to be. I have been really obsessing with their balloon jeans lately so I thought it would be rude not to include it.
9. Levi’s Red Tab Rib Cage High Rise Wide Leg Jeans* – £95. I know Levi’s are very much an investment item, however I loved the style of these. The mega high rise and wide leg look is formal yet so different to other jeans on the market.
10. Reclaimed Vintage The ’89 Slim Tapered Leg Jean in Vintage Mid Stone Wash* – £32. I chose to include these because they are really popular on ASOS at the moment. The vintage vibe is really out there this summer and I think these are the type of jeans that will go well with any outfit.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.