Its that time of the week again! We are going to have a little sofa surf through the shops, but because the weather has been so bloody gorgeous this week, I have been turning out all my floral prints. I know that its almost a bit of a cliche how spring and florals go hand in hand, but it is a perfect pair. You can’t go out in this weather and not wear any florals in my opinion. I think I have thrown in a floral print for everyone. Some are more subtle than others, so if you don’t love-love florals then make you can take a bit of inspo from it!
I have definitely been getting my florals out the wardrobe but some that I have had my eye on include the clashing prints and the more ditsy patterns. I have left these all over on my Instagram stories so if you find yourself wanting to know more then here are the deets. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. Topshop IDOL Mixed Print Midi Dress* – £35 down from £39. I have been obsessing with this dress lately because I have seen it being flaunted all over Instagram. I have genuinely fallen in love with the clashing prints and this will be found in my summer wardrobe.
2. Abercrombie & Fitch Satin Floral Midi Skirt* – £59. I think this skirt is really gorgeous. It is so easy to dress up with a pari of heels and a nice top. Or you could simply put it with a tied t-shirt and a pair of converse and you are ready to go.
3. Urban Outfitters Fochette Ditsy Floral Long Sleeve Blouse* – £32. This is more for those, as I were saying, are not the biggest floral fan. This floral print is slightly more subtle, but the white and cream combination is really lovely.
4. Stradivarius Plumeti Blouse In Green Floral Print* – £15.99. I really like the floaty bohemian feel of this top. The wrap style front makes it easy to wear for those more bustier, but the tie really compliments the waist!
5. River Island Petite Orange Floral Organza Top* – £36. This is different than the other options, very River Island-esque but its a bit more formal and glam. I love the puffy sleeves which as also still very much on trend.
6. Topshop Mixed Floral Print Hanky Hem Midi Dress* – £35 down from £39. Another Topshop dress, because Topshop is THE go to shop this season for florals – but they always seem to be. The cut of this dress is so different than any other styles in shops. And again, the clashing prints are gorgeous.
7. Warehouse Livia Floral Midi Skirt* – £31.20. I am dreammiinngggg of this skirt! I adore the length its just so pretty and the print is really up my street with the contrast of the black against the red and orange.
8. Anthropologie x JRF Safia Mixed-Print Skirt* – £60 down from £140. Can we one mention the price drop… LIKE WOW. And two can we mention how gorgeous the print is. The slits and the print just make this the prettiest.
9. New Look Black Ditsy Floral Frill Trim Top* – £17.99. I think this might be out of stock, but keep checking back on it because it is a must have! The frills around the necklace would look perfect with a pair of black denim jeans and sandals!
10. H&M Patterned Wrapover Blouse* – £21 down from £29.99. I absolutely love this blue floral print. Even just by looking at it I feel as if I am in Greece or somewhere. Just imagine it on a pair of white jeans!
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.