Don’t say it. I know what you are thinking. ‘Emily this is a different blog post to normal’. Well if you are saying/thinking that then you are definitely right. But we have a new series! I wanted to do this in almost a collaboration with my Instagram stories. I tested the waters with this on Instagram last week and I thought I would just do the whole shebang. *Drum roll pleaseee…..* Introducing ‘Browse The Stores’! Specifically this weeks edition is Loungewear (quite fitting at this crazy time).
I know at this time, where we are all on lockdown and shops are shut, we can’t do our usual nip in and out window shopping session. I do it DAILY and I am very much missing it. But I know that some shops websites, not naming names, are not the easiest to navigate. I frequently see people styling gorgeous pieces and I am like ‘why do I never see that online?’. So this will be your weekly ordeal of browsing the shops, but just on my blog or Instagram feed.
You will see it on my Instagram feed, and each week the same items will appear on here too, however I will chat you through my selections a bit more. Also I want to point out that the majority of the links used will be affiliate links. It just means that if you buy that product through my link, I will get a percentage of the money… helps me out. But it doesn’t make it more expensive for you, and it will be marked with an *.
1. All Saints Talon Hoodie – £88.50 with 25% discount*. There is nothing more stylish yet comfy than putting on a white hoodie. It speaks for itself really as you can style it with anything, and I chose this because I loved the detailing on the back.
2. Anthropologie Les Girls, Les Boys Lianna Bra – £40.00*. Now the majority of us are working from home it means one thing. We don’t have to wear a bra. Hall-e-lu-jah. But I do love to wear something to give me a bit of support. And I think this would be comfy and supportive.
3. Arket Cashmere Knitted Trousers – £125.00*. For the higher end of this edit, I picked pair of gorgeous Market trousers. I think the mauve brown colour is delightful and there is a knitted jumper that matches too.
4. ASOS DESIGN Petite Knitted Jumper and Skirt Co-ord in cream – £24/£28*. I am really obsessing with the knitted skirt idea at the moment. The fact is knitted and comfy means you can work enjoyably from home, but its also a little more dressed up than normal loungewear.
5. Topshop Classic Grey 90’S Oversized Joggers – £23.00 in sale*. I can hands down say that these are the comfiest joggers that I think I have ever owned. One of the best items in my wardrobe and the more worn too. In fact, I need to buy another pair to help me out when they go in the wash.
6. Boohoo Mix & Match Slub Space Dye Lounge Shorts – £12.00*. The cheaper end of the collection, Boohoo has a genius mix and match collection that allows you to pair and collect different styles. They are cheap and comfortable, but not too thick either for those who think its now too warm for the thick knits.
7. H&M Cashmere-blend hoodie – £39.99*. I am in love with the colour of this hoodie, but also its casual enough that you can through it on with a pair of black jeans.
8. Karen Millen Cashmere Blend Oversized Midi Dress – £78.00*. Again with the dress/skirt loungewear, I think that it is really easy to style to wear at home and wear out with a leather jacket and converse.
9. Karen Millen SoftYarn Wide Leg Knit Trousers – £25.00*. These trousers, along with the matching jumper honestly look a million dollars, when in actual fact they are really reasonably priced. Just absolutely gorgeous!
10. Mango Knit long cardigan – £47.99 with 20% discount*. When I work from home I easily get really cold so this cardigan would be perfect to wrap around me.
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email. Or catch me over on BLOGLOVIN’.